There are many reasons for bringing your next meeting, incentive, conference or event to Scandinavia. One of these reasons is the many possibilities for sustainable activities in Scandinavia.
Denmark is a great place for sustainable activities. Some of the best examples are:
- Bike/Electric tour – sustainable way to discover the city like a local
- Solar boats – explore Copenhagen from the canals
- CopenHill – city skiing on the cleanest waste-to-energy power plant in the world
- Organic and Ecological Farm Cooking – learn how to grow, harvest and prepare meals using only ecological ingredients
- Sustainable Solutions Tour – discover why Denmark is one of the most sustainable countries in the world
Sweden has it all, from unique outdoors settings to eco-friendly locations:
- Metro Tour – public transport is the best first step to become more eco-friendly. Why not combine it with the metro stations tour?
- Green Cooking – food tour with a twist focusing on eco-locations using only locally sourced and seasonal ingredients
- Countryside – Nearly ‘exotic’ Swedish nature, just a few minutes from Stockholm is perfect for eco-explorers
- Raw Experience – Learn how to cook with the ‘wild’ ingredients that you can find yourself in the forests
- Archipelagos – Grab a kayak and paddle through the archipelagos of Sweden while admiring the nature
Majestic mountains, breathtaking view over the Norwegian fjords and fantastic nature experiences:
- Go all electric – it is now possible to travel only based on electricity for both bikes, cars, cruise ferries, and cable cars
- Hiking and harvesting in the wilderness – there is a lot of natural ingredients to find perfect for sustainable cooking
- Menu-based on rest produce – the goal is to use 70-80% rest produce and still create delicious, tasty and great food.
- A zen-like refreshing experience – Start your day with a quick morning ”swim” in the ice-cold water.
- Climb the mountain – the dizzying heights of Norwegian mountains and frozen waterfalls are not for the squeamish.
Unspoiled nature of Faroe Islands creates endless opportunities for eco-friendly activities:
- Mykines puffy colony – discover the fairytale island that is home to the puffy birds
- Kayak in the North Atlantic – admire nature at it’s best with all the wonderful waterfalls and untouched surroundings
- Saskun Town – colorful houses in the middle of fjords and discover the sustainable way of life
- Waterfalls – there are thousands of them and they are always worth the hike, especially Fossa Waterfall, one of the most majestic sights